The Dungeon Delvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I start?

2 posters

Go down

Where do I start? Empty Where do I start?

Post by =3Admin Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Great questions! If you are just now getting here then let me be the first to congratulation you on taking the first step to taking over the world!..............Wait what was that? Oh this is a DND thread?.........OOPS! My bad. (ahem) Anyways a great way to get started is by giving our rules a quick look over QnQ I know its boring but please do! This insures everyone has a good time! After that feel free to look at some of the threads and the places where you may be going! If you still have questions, please come back and click on the Questions and Answers tab on the main page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with an answer! <3 Have fun everyone and remember! Its all fun and games until the goblins drunk and your hanging upside down with a hooker named Fred!

=3Admin
Admin

https://dungeondelvers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Where do I start? Empty Re: Where do I start?

Post by Isa Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 am

Does Fred have a nice personality? Maybe it wouldn't be [i]so[i] bad. XD

Isa

Back to top Go down

Post by =3Admin Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Lol Fred the "Better Luck Next time!" guy? =3 Well I was thinking about setting up a sort of "interview" with him where players can ask him questions and such, either in or out of their oc. =3It normally turns out pretty funny. =3 I'm sorry the site is still not complete but I'm working hard to get it up and running better!

=3Admin
Admin

https://dungeondelvers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum