The Dungeon Delvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Rules

2 posters

Go down

Ground Rules Empty Ground Rules

Post by =3Admin Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm

=3 Hey everyone thanks for checking in, now....I hate to be THAT guy but here are some pretty basic ground rules for new and old players to keep in mind.

1. DO NOT, be that guy/girl. We are all old enough to respect each other, and know what the means. If someone is having an issue with another person, please PM me personally and state the issue. From there the matter will be handle accordingly. This is done to keep chats from becoming full of fighting or negative comments.

2. Referring to players by what they choose. NO ONE, has to give out their gender if they do not wish, and may ask others to refer to them by their chosen name. Everyone is entitled to their own privacy and EVERYONE is to respect that.

3. For the most part, cursing is allowed, though this rule may change. There are some words; however, that will not be allowed that have been listed below and must be highlighted to see. Though these words may be used by players to other NPC's I ask that players do not use them on each other, due to the nature of these words.  If ANY of the words are used when referring to player outside of game, or a personal attack at that person, the person accused of this faces being ban. There will be a ZERO tolerance for discrimination.

WORDS:

CUNT
FAGGOT
NIGGER
WANKER
HONKEY

4. Sexual Content. As RPs tend to go, there may be love interest and such that can happen as this plays out. Any of these "acts" can be conducted either on the form or PM and can range from G-R rating, HOWEVER, there are certain things that will not be allowed at all. Those things have been listed below.

1. No underage Sex
2. No Family Sex
3. No Rape
4. No Bestiality
5. No Skat Play

Anyone, and EVERYONE is to respect each others options as well. If someone does not wish to rp these acts that two characters may have they do not have to, and should not feel forced to either. If anyone is feeling harnessed or pressured by another, please contact me and that matter will be handle.  

5. Inviting People. I want to keep this forum a safe place for everyone, but also allow others to join. I ask that ALL new members post in the introduction portion of the forum before posting anywhere else. This not only allows everyone to say hi, but allows me as the Admin to help new members and provide a safe space for everyone on the forum. People are welcomed to invite others, but please make sure they understand the rules before joining.

=3Admin
Admin

https://dungeondelvers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ground Rules Empty Re: Ground Rules

Post by Isa Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Where do I post an introduction of myself?

Isa

Back to top Go down

Post by =3Admin Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

^^ Excellent question! Sorry it took so long for a reply! I have just made a place for you to post your introductions. Below is a link, just click it and then click New Topic. =3 You can title it whatever you want and then just put a simple introduction. It can be you or your OC that is introducing themselves as well

https://dungeondelvers.board-directory.net/f13-hello-my-name-is

=3Admin
Admin

https://dungeondelvers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down